Grids Local Goods
Kansas City Shirt - Red // Yellow Font
Regular price $18.00
- BY KANSAS CITIANS FOR KANSAS CITIANS | We are a locally based Kansas City company that loves this city!
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | This unisex shirt utilizes a refined fashion fit with side seams, slightly tapered shoulders and sleeves, and is less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt.
- MADE FROM A LUXURIOUSLY SOFT TRI-BLEND FABRIC | Our shirts are incredibly soft and durable, using a unique and proprietary blend of 50% Repreve polyester from recycled plastic; 25% organic, US grown, combed, ring-spun cotton; and, 25% Tencel Modal. These sustainable fibers combine to create a soft, flexible, and smooth fabric. Each shirt uses 6 recycled poly water bottles and all fabric is spun, knitted, processed and finished in the USA.
- A SHIRT THAT MAKES AN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT | We use Allmade t-shirts for all of our designs. Allmade is a company impacting the world through environmental and humanitarian efforts. Allmade believes that a better t-shirt starts with better raw materials. the tri-blend shirts are sourced responsibly and made from organic US-grown cotton, recycled polyester, and modal made from sustainably harvested beech trees. every tri-blend shirt contains the equivalent of 6 recycled plastic water bottles.
- A SHIRT THAT MAKES A HUMANITARIAN IMPACT | Allmade partners with the Global Orphan Project, a Kansas City based nonprofit, to produce great quality shirts while fighting generational poverty in Haiti. Our shirts are sewn in Haiti and creates dignified work, paying workers a living wage that keeps families together.